Friday, May 13, 2005

everyone's song





Everyone's Song
by : kenji-jisan(น้าเคนจิ)

Even 50 years after, will you still be doing things just like this?
I'm still talking about them, you know.
Things that happended 5 years ago, 10 years ago.
I only want to laugh.
It's fine if t'm forced to laugh.
Even the demons will laugh if you talk about next year.

Night spreads out over the earth.
And right now I'm hurrying along the road home.
Is the croquette from the butcher that I've come to grow fond of still waiting there for me with the same flavor it's always had?
I wonder how long this eternity that I've been dragging myself home.
The smell of curry waffs at me from somewhere as the day fade away.

And right now I hurry along road home.
Night spreads out over the earth.
Even if it'd raining spears, even if the rain falls down, even if a storm comes.
No one has the right to stand in my way.
Everyone, go back to your homes.
Don't make me force you.

And right now I'm hurring along the road home.
Night spreads out over the earth.

And right now I'm hurring along the road home.
Night spreads out over the earth.

Seems like it will continue forever and ever.
That everday feeling surrounding you like that.

suda lala guta lala
suda lala guta lala
suda lala guta lala
suda lala guta lala

=================================

ถ้าได้อ่าน 20th century boys คงเข้าใจเพลงนี้ล่ะมั้ง

เพลงพูดถึง ยามค่ำที่เริ่มคลี่ตัวปกคลุมโลกใบนี้ ชายคนหนึ่งกำลังเดินกลับบ้าน พลางคิดถึงโครเกต์ของโปรดจากคนขายเนื้อเจ้าประจำที่ยังคงวางรอให้เขาไปซื้อว่ารสชาติของมันจะยังเหมือนเดิมรึเปล่านะ กลิ่นแกงกะหรี่หอมๆโชยมาจากที่ไหนซักแห่งในเวลาที่แสงของวันเริ่มอ่อนจางหายไป

ในเวลาแบบนี้แหละ คือเวลาเร่งตรงกลับบ้าน ไม่ว่าใครจะขวาง ไม่ว่าฝนจะตก พายุจะมา ยังไงเขาก็ต้องกลับบ้าน
(ก็ไม่ได้แปลตรงตัวหรอกนะ แปลเอาตามอารมณ์ตัวเองตอนอ่านเรื่องนี้อ่ะ ^---^)

แล้วตกลงเพลงนี้มันบ่นอะไรของมัน

อ่า ประเด็นก็คือ
การได้ใช้ชีวิตอย่างปกติธรรมดา นั้นเป็นความสุขที่เรียบง่ายที่สำคัญที่สุดแล้วล่ะมั้ง
เป็นความสุขแบบที่ว่า เรามักจะมองข้ามมันไป หรือไม่เคยรู้เลยว่ามันคือความสุข ตราบใดที่เรายังได้ใช้ชีวิตอย่างนี้ทุกวัน
ได้เดินกลับบ้านตอนเย็นๆหลังเลิกงาน แวะซื้อกับข้าวของโปรดจากร้านอร่อยเจ้าประจำ แล้วตรงกลับบ้าน ไปหาครอบครัวที่รอคอยอยู่ ช่างเป็นชีวิตที่แสนธรรมดา

แต่เมื่อไหร่ก็ตามที่โลกนี้เต็มไปด้วยความวุ่นวายจนไม่อาจใช้ชีวิตได้เหมือนที่เคย ถึงได้รู้ว่าการได้ใช้ชีวิตอย่างธรรมดาทุกวันๆนั้น เป็นความสุขที่คิดถึง และอยากให้กลับมามากที่สุด

อย่างที่ น้าโอตโจะพูดว่า Living a normal life is an important thing

=================

เป็นเพลงต่อต้านสงครามได้เลยนะเนี่ย

No comments: